Fall.... Anyone who follows me on instagram knows I am slightly obsessed with this season.
Not only are there amazing cozy options for your wardrobe in the fall, but the beautiful leaves everywhere & amazing home decor in my favourite shops, doesn't upset me either ;). In todays blog, I am going to touch on a few of my fav pieces I've picked up for our home!
Outside, I didn't want to go too crazy (however lets be serious - some day I will when we have a beautiful covered porch on our forever home).
1. I found some pale coloured pumpkins locally in Fall River at "The Vegetorium" ( 2900 Highway 2).
2. An easy white lantern from Ikea Halifax
3. A beautiful fall wreath from Michaels
Next, I added a little seating space to our entrance! We need a spot for guests to take shoes on & off - plus now I have an excuse to swap out pillows & decor come Christmas time ;). Another easy decor piece, is fake pumpkins. Michaels is a great place to shop for those right now as everything is 60% off!
And last but not least, my favourite space to decorate is our table. This makes dinner parties a lot more fun! (However, I'd be lying if I said my brother didn't make fun of me the second the walk in for supper. "Where do we put the twigs" ... lol).
Here are the details on the table:
1. Fall garland from Michaels (Matches the wreath I have hanging on our front door - so they have matching collections if you dig!).
2. Circle placemats (I found these at Home Sense in Mic Mac Mall - Dartmouth, NS)
3. Our dining set it from Bed, Bath & Beyond (A beautiful wedding gift from a friend).
4. I found the plain, matching table napkins at Winners.
5. And for the final touch, I found a full branch that I though matched well with the garland - and cut little pieces of to fill the length of each napkin.
Thanks for reading :)